Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am so embarrassed!!!!

I know, I know its been 6 weeks since I last posted. I have no other excuse than I have been sooooo incredibly busy. Things are seemingly slowing down and I think I will have some time to catch up! In the last month, so much has happened!


  • We went on a beach trip to OBX - 6 ADULTS AND 7 KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 6, AND EVERYONE SURVIVED!!

  • My brother Brian had his baby, Miles David Bhuta on 5/22! - He is damn cute! I havent gotten my hands on him yet but when I do I am not sure i will give him back!

  • My cuz, Sonal and our friend Matt got married, it was a great weekend with great friends and of course we have TONS of pictures

  • Jason ran his 2nd 5K Race - we are so proud! In the same race I pushed sammy in the stroller and was the first woman to cross the finish line with a stroller - girl power!
I promise pictures are coming!

No comments: