Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

So I know its cheesy but I always make a few resolutions for the upcoming year

1. Eat Better and Cook More - i made this promise last year and I actually did it
2. Shop less, play more - pretty sure I will play more, not so sure about the shopping less part because why stop doing something I am SOOOOO good at?
3. Spend more quality time with hubby - I just have to figure out how to stay up past 8pm and add 4 more hours in every day.
4. Better myself - i have a 3 step plan for this one: a) train for a half ironman b) work on my core to obtain the flat tummy and c) get a boob job.

Lessons Learned from 2008
1. I don't work for money (although that's a nice perk). I work because I am a better mom and wife for it.

2. My husband and kids are not perfect, and that's why I love them, and that's what makes them special and unique (and somewhat unpredictable)

3. I have the best girlfriends in the world who literally would do anything for me (although honestly I haven't really challenged that to the limit yet....)

4. At the end of the day the most important thing in life is family and a great pair of boots.

No comments: