Sunday, December 14, 2008

Travis' FOURTH marathon

We travelled to Charlotte this weekend for the Thunder Road Marathon, one of the hilliest courses in the US! Travis is in the best physical shape of his life and he was very prepared for this one. Anji spent the day being a water bottle, banana and gel sherpa. And yet I managed to wreck Travis' car only once by backing into a pole!

I am so proud of Travis for finishing this race - I think its one of the most grueling things you can do to your bady and Travis has done it 4 times now - and plans more for 2009! I am positive I could never run a marathon, so that makes me even more proud of Travis seeing how hard it really is!

I only got pictures of Travis warming up b/c it was so hard to get pictures along the course, and then I messed up at the end (probably because I was nervous about telling Travis I backed his car into a pole)! But even warming up he is serious (and cute!)





2 comments:

Ladybugsmom said...

Awesome way to go Trav....it was cold here I bet it was there too.
Em

Frances Vineyard said...

Awesome!!!! I'm in awe!