Monday, January 19, 2009

Daddy Time is Special Time

I was not feeling well this weekend so Travis stepped up and took on the role of Mr. Mom. A few times I snuck down to say hi to everyone and get Tea and meds, and I caught some very precious moments that would only happen with Daddy


WRESTLING!!





Sammy went poo!

I have say this is bittersweet b/c I have been working on Sammy an dthe potty for months and just like that, she goes poo for Travis. So I am both somewhat frustrated (b/c I wanted the glory) and excited b/c she is officially in panties!


3 comments:

Kelsi said...

I hope you are feeling better!! Seriously, Sammy is going to KILL you for putting these pictures up, seriously kill!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Yea for Sammy! See if Cousin Trav wants to come work on Jack and Jake! Sorry you are not feeling well!

margie kristiansen said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did all the hard work!! Travis was just lucky!!!
margie