Saturday, January 31, 2009

Haircut and Rock Climbing

Samantha got her hair cut by Cindy, who is awesome and she does my hair and Aunt Sonal's hair too. I have known cindy for 8 years so she gushes over Sammy when she comes in. This is the first time Samantha let her cut AND style her hair, and she acted like such a little pincess.
Notice how she sits with her legs crossed like a lady
She even was reading a magazine! All done - doesn't she look pretty?

We've taken Jason rock climbing a few times and he is completely hooked. He asks to go everyday. I took him today and snapped some shots of my little monkey. Now that he knows how to go for holds and do power moves though, he treats all public places as opportunties to practice. A few days ago he scaled the inside of the bathroom stall and climbed up and out instead of using the door while Sammy and I were still in the stall. Yesterday he climbed onto the conveyor at Target in the checkout aisle in a matter of milliseconds.


All ready to go in his new climbing shoes!


At the top! I thought it was really high!




2 comments:

margie kristiansen said...

OMG Looks too high for me. Did Travis try it???
Margie from Norway

Frances Vineyard said...

Love her girly hair cut and style! :)