Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let me re-introduce myself....




Okay, its been a year. I know. No excuses except i fell of the blogging wagon. I cannot tell you how many people have asked me to start this up again. Our family is headed to India in 10 days so what better time to start up my blogging again than on the cusp of a once-in-a-lifetime holiday?
I thought I would start by re-introducing myself. I am anji and this is my blog. I plan to talk about all the crazy stuff that goes on my life, laugh a lot and tell random stories that are hopefully coherent. I have two amazing kids, sammy and jason. they are the light of my life, and pretty darn cute too. My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th year of marriage soon and its hard to believe I am more in love with him today than I was when I married him.

Enough of the gushy stuff. I am a mom, wife, triathlete, engineer, joke teller, bad driver and mediocre cook. In that order.

I plan to use this blog re-start to detail our travels as the Bhutas venture to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Mumbai.

Then after we get back I will continue to use this blog to tell everyone how awesome I am.

Please keep checking this blog for updates!

No comments: