Sunday, January 2, 2011

Qutab Minar

New years day started with a bang for me as I woke up with some sort of the stomach bug. I tried to rally to go with everyone to see Qutab Minar but ended up puking in he parking lot, in the grounds of the monument and again on the street outside of the bus. That's when I knew my day was over and I had to go back to lie down. I bravely left Travis with the Kids to explore the rest of Delhi while Mom and I went back to the hotel in a taxi, hired by my Dad, with a non-english speaking driver! Here are a few of the pictures I took during the few lucid moments I had at Qutab Minar. Travis took pictures from the rest of the day, so I will post those when i can!

Of course the kids found places to climb!


I literally threw up in the grass right before I saw this sign - tghought it was ironic!




The kids also visited Humayun's Tomb, and Jantar Mantar which Travis said they LOVED.

No comments: