Wednesday, November 11, 2009

David and Elizabeth's Wedding 11-1-09


So we all flew to temecula for a fantastic wedding of my brother to Elizabeth. It was a beautiful ceremony and everything went perfectly. Of course for me, the stars of the day were MY children who were all dressed up, well behaved and absolutely adorable!


Here are some pictures I took of the day


In the limo on the way to the spa

Mom, Dad, David and the lovely bride Elizabeth

Elizabeth and I messing around before the wedding


Sammy all dressed up with her hair done and everything - she really thought she was a princess and that the day was actually about her!





Super sweet photo of my little guy all dressed up!


My 2 favorite guys looking super handsome!


I love this picture - right after the ceremony the kids instantly found rocks to kick around and some dirt to play it!



The photograoher took some FANTASTIC pictures, here is the link to some he posted for public viewing

http://blog.ashcraftphoto.net/

No comments: