Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Temecula California


My brother David got married and we all flew out to Temecula California to visit and stay for the week. Temecula is southern cali's wine country and it was beautiful! On Friday, David's wonderful friends invited us to their house in San Diego for brunch and to check out their Ferrari Enzo and Carrera GT! They even let my kids clomb around in the cars _ I was holding my breath but luckily nothing broke!

we all stayed at this fantastic rental house which was so much more fun than staying in a hotel. The house came with a pool with a waterfall, a hot tub, and a 45 lb turtle names 'Flash' that you could feed lettuce too! The kids LOVED it!

One of the BEST parts of all being in the same house for the days before the wedding was that we had lots of time to play with my nephew Miles (5 months!) He is the cutest little boy and such a good baby!

No comments: