Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Concert on Sunday 11/16, 4pm NCSU

My symphony has our fall concert on Sunday! Please come and hear some great music!






DETAILS:



The Raleigh Civic Symphony Association in conjunction with Music@NCState proudly present: RALEIGH CIVIC SYMPHONY Randolph Foy, ConductorNovember 16, 4 PM, Stewart Theatre, NCSU

Premieres I
Hector Berlioz - King Lear Overture
Carl Schimmel - Piano Concerto (premiere) Blair McMillen, guest soloist
Franz Schubert - Symphony in B minor (unfinished) with final movement from "Rosamunde"


Tickets: $10 Adults, $5 Students, Children Under 12 FREEAvailable at Ticket Central or 919-515-1100For more information, visit http://www.ncsu.edu/rcs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm I am pressing something that made my first comment disappear. Good work on your site. Found a typo whoops, unless it was intentional.
Lose instead of loose my kids. Oh I belong to a book group too. We are called Queens of Vallecito. Most of us are old bags in our 50's trying to catch up on each other's lives now that the kids are gone. Great fun though. I am on Good Reads.com and you can see the list of titles we have in the pot for random draw. I am reading Time Traveler's Wife. A fantastic read is The Tender Bar. Natalie recommended it and our whole book group loved it.

Your kids are great. Sammy and Jason are just changing like the speed of lightening.
Renee